Saturday, November 12, 2005

All I Want For Christmas Is....

Since I already have my two front teeth, I would like to have a super large bone, with great big chuncks of meat still on it, a toy that sqeeks and squeeks and never stops (even when I tear a hole in it), but what I REALLY want is a pass to get as much lap time as I want. I am currently writting this atop my mums lap (nice and warm) and she is pickiing "hitch hikers" out of my hair! We went for a three mile walk last night and there was some yucky grass. I can't even take a bath with the fear it will totaly mat it all up! I think she learned her lesson about where to walk with me!

Today I get to go to a popular trail with my cousin Sophie! She's my best friend and I love her a lot, she'll probably ignore me like usual, but I'll get her to notice me... she won't be able to resist.

No comments: