Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My near death experience

Today I almost was killed.... by my mother. I took the first oportunity to escape out the front door this morning that I could. I was FREE. I ran and ran and ran, circles at first and then out into the road. I mean, there was the neighbor dog outside and I just had to go say hello. Well, my mother did not like this AT ALL, she came running across the street after me and scooped me up. Needless to say I spent the next hour in my time out chair!

I guess the leash will be put on me BEFORE the door opens from now on. I will have to say on my behalf, this afternoon when she got home. I sat on command when she opened the door to check the mail! It earned me TWO treats!!! Well worth it- even if it means not seeing my friend.

(This was of course before she saw the chewed up paper towel in the hallway!)

No comments: