Sunday, October 09, 2005

Why ChewDini?

ChewDini is my middle name because when I was a puppy (which I still am) I chewed on EVERYthing in site, and still do I guess. Now my people have just adapted and are smarter about what they leave on the floor. The Dini part is because I can escape any contraption my family put me in, even my cage which locks.... one morning at 6:00 a.m. I moseyed on up stairs to my parents bedroom where they were fast asleep, thinking I was safe and sound in my cage. My mommy's hand was dangling over the edge of the bed, so I decided to give it a little lick. She screamed! I guess she thought I was a boogey man. So now she triple checks the lock when it is bed time. So much for being able to get free food! Or was it the torn up toilet paper all over the kitchen that made her mad? Either way, I am closely supervised now.

No comments: